Bathroom Safety in Monroe, Oregon
Make Your Monroe, Oregon Bathroom Safe with a Walk in Tub. Bathroom falls in Monroe are common, and the frequency is increasing each year. Falling threatens an individual's health and independent living. Falls can significantly impair a person's ability to remain self-sufficient in their own home. The Center for Disease Control reports that 1 in every 3 adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Over 25% of these falls result in moderate to severe injuries that include bone fractures, brain injuries and internal injuries. Most falls happen within the home.
Call for a FREE Quote
Before and After Walk in Tub Installation
How Independent Home Products, LLC Keeps People Safe With Walk in Tub & Shower Installations in Monroe
All of the staff at Independent Home Products, LLC are caring experts in bathroom safety. The safety of our customers is our number one priority as we design and manufacture walk in bath tubs for Monroe residents. Each walk in tub is custom molded in our own facility to fit your needs. Wider models are available for full figured clients.
Our Monroe walk-in tubs offer the following safety features:
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars
- Comfortable seating
- Power speed drain – drains in 1-2 minutes!
- Temperature controlled – allows you to set a maximum temperature
How to Prevent Falls in Your Monroe Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep water temperatures below 115 Degrees
Call for FREE Bathroom Safety Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My wife looked up walk-in bathtubs on the internet, and there were about three or four tubs that we were interested in, including Jacuzzi and two others. But we decided to purchase our tub from Independent Home because of the cost. I liked the features of the model that we brought. Also, their salesman was very knowledgeable, courteous, easy to deal with, and was able to answer my questions. We had a very satisfying experience so I’d recommend them."
Dave in Beaverton, OR2016-09-08
★★★★★ - "I love my new walk in spa! The jets are amazing for my back and my sales guy, Jake, was even better. Super helpful and informative. Thanks again."