Walk In Tub Prices in Wasco, Oregon
Need Prices For a Walk In Tub in Wasco, Oregon? So how much does a Wasco Walk-In-Tub Cost? This is a quick and easy question to answer once a trained Independent Home Walk-In Tub specialist is called to assess and measure your bathroom space. In home estimates are free.
Call for a FREE Quote
Simple Walk in Tub Pricing in Wasco
Your quoted Wasco Walk-In Tub price will be valid for a full 30 days from the date of consultation. No pressure! There is no obligation to make a decision on the spot. Independent Home Products, LLC Walk-In Tubs will happily deliver and install a quality walk in tub and offer you affordable pricing to suit your unique needs. Simply call (888) 351-1385.
You will be asked the following during your free-in home consultation:
- Will you need your new walk in tub to be installed?
- How is your electrical and plumbing configured?
- What is the gallon capacity of your hot water heater?
- How many doorways are there between your home entrance and the bathroom door?
- Will you require a Walk-In Tub with an outward swinging door for wheelchair accessibility?
- What is the configuration of your current bathroom, and what are your goals for adding a walk in?
- Are there currently windows where the walk in tub will be installed?
- Do you currently have a tub/shower combo, regular tub or a shower stall?
- Do you suffer from any medical conditions such as arthritis or circulation challenges?
- Will you need air and/or whirlpool jets for your Walk-In Tub?
- What other features do you need for your Wasco Walk-In Tub?
- What is the height weight of the person(s) who will be using the Walk-In?
Call Independent Home Products, LLC (888) 351-1385 today for a free in-home consultation and quote for a walk in bath tub in your Wasco home. We look forward to helping you get an accurate and affordable price for your Wasco Walk-In Tub.
Call for FREE Walk In Tub Prices Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My wife looked up walk-in bathtubs on the internet, and there were about three or four tubs that we were interested in, including Jacuzzi and two others. But we decided to purchase our tub from Independent Home because of the cost. I liked the features of the model that we brought. Also, their salesman was very knowledgeable, courteous, easy to deal with, and was able to answer my questions. We had a very satisfying experience so I’d recommend them."
Dave in Beaverton, OR2016-09-08
★★★★★ - "I love my new walk in spa! The jets are amazing for my back and my sales guy, Jake, was even better. Super helpful and informative. Thanks again."